So you have a dream – a dream for a functional, suitable space where you and your team can make a real impact on those who visit your camp.
In the midst of your excitement, you might also feel overwhelmed or unsure of who to trust. To alleviate your stress, Tree Stream can help you, your staff, and your board plan well and represent your camp’s best interests with design professionals and contractors.
Capital projects can be difficult on camp leaders. They may be high-pressure, high-risk, and outside of your area of expertise. Poor decisions can be costly and a risk to your camp’s financial wellbeing. I want to make sure you don’t have to navigate your project alone.
I walk with you and your project at various levels of engagement, from coaching to hands-on project management, including:
- Helping you assess what your camp truly needs in a capital building project.
- Analyzing feasibility and doing the proper planning up front.
- Aligning vision between leadership, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Contracting the right design and construction professionals.
- Ensuring that your project plan aligns with you communications and funding strategies.
- Managing budgets and schedules, reviewing construction drawings, facilitating site meetings, and more.
Tree Stream provides planning and project management guidance that integrates design and construction knowledge with extensive experience working with non-profit organizations – a combination that is often missing in the design and construction industry, but is sorely needed. Because I can understand your opportunities and challenges better through this unique perspective, I can help you and your camp make smart decisions, save money, and cut the ribbon on-time.
I’d love to chat more with you about your dream for your camp – please call or email me at the information above, or click here to schedule a free exploratory meeting.