Food Services Team Members
• Experience in cooking for large numbers
• Must be able to provide own transportation (if not living onsite)
• Current Cook Trade Certification and/or Canada Food Safe Certification
• Have valid Standard First Aid and CPR-C Certificates, or willing to obtain
• Clear Criminal Record Check, with Vulnerable Persons Search
• Clear Child Welfare Check
• Completed at least two years of post-secondary education
• Experience in cooking for special populations and special diets
• To provide fun, healthy meals and snacks to campers and staff while summer camps are
• Maintaining Inventory of our pantry, fridge, and freezers
• Grocery shopping and/or ordering for above
• Work as a member a functional Kitchen staff team
• Plan, prepare and maintain a two-week rotational menu, in conjunction with the Camp
Director; always keeping special diets and allergies in mind.
• Responsible for ensuring that grocery costs are kept within budget.
• Ensure that meals and snacks are ready in a timely manner.
• Attend to the dietary needs of any campers/staff who require special diets
• Responsible for ensuring that Alberta Health Standards are being met and liaise with the
local Health Inspector when required.
• Overall operation, maintenance, and cleanliness of the camp kitchen throughout the
• These are not the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be reassigned, and
other duties may be assigned as required.
Date of Contract: May/June to end of August 2023
Details: Full and Part time positions available, $15-$20 per hour, 20 – 40 hours per week. Ideally
candidates will qualify for the Canada Summer Jobs Grant program
Onsite Accommodation available if required