Tim Hortons Foundation Camps help youth from underserved communities achieve their full potential through multi-year, overnight camp experiences. Whether at camp or back home in their communities between visits—our youth work to build social, emotional, leadership and innovation skills and behaviours like volunteerism and motivation to learn so they become civically and academically engaged, and successfully transition to adulthood.
At Tims Camps, we are catalysts for good—helping our youth participants and teammates be the best they can be, developing personal and career growth. We empower young people with skills to open doors to their future. That is our North Star and, together, we help shape leaders that build stronger communities.
We’re looking for a…
This role will be based onsite at the Tim Horton Children’s Ranch in Kananaskis, Alberta.
We have 2 openings for a Housekeeper. The first contract role is anticipated to start in April to October, the second contract role is anticipated to start June to September.
$17.25 – $19.00 depending on experience.
What would you be doing?
- maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for campers and guests
- organize work schedule based on arrivals/departures and priority items
- wash, store and distribute clean linens
- stock facilities with supplies as necessary
- respond to requests for housekeeping
- report maintenance issues, including hazards
- maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, and submit orders as needed
- ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times
- contribute to a supportive and positive work environment
Does this sound like you?
- experience working in a hospitality environment
- previous experience cleaning a large facility (an asset)
- physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel and bend
- the ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs.
- reliable transportation to and from camp (required)
- a clear criminal background check and/or vulnerable sector search, as applicable
Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps (THFC) is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment, and seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Tims Camps is committed to taking all reasonable efforts to ensure the health and safety of those that use our work locations. As such, offers of employment are conditional upon being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 and providing THFC with proof of your vaccination status. “Fully Vaccinated” means having received the completed series of a COVID-19 Vaccine. An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving their completed series. In the event you are unable to be Fully Vaccinated based on medical reasons or protected ground by the Ontario Human Rights Code, THFC will consider requests for accommodation on an individual basis. Personal health information collected by THFC is stored in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will be kept confidential.